French for beginners
Bonjour ! Discover the easiest way to learn French language. Go from complete beginner to a confident speaker in just a matter of time.
This course includes:
Live course session
Available in English & French (also explained in Hindi)
Assignments & Tests
Certificate of completion
What you’ll learn:
- In this course you’ll learn the French alphabets and numbers.
- How to use French verbs and personal pronouns, and irregular verbs.
- In this course we’ll explore all the main areas of French grammar, pronunciation and spelling.
- Learn all the types of French tense (Past-Present-Future) and how to apply them in sentnces.
- How to use prepositions and French articles in sentences.
- Understand and use grammatical and linguistic features of the French language with ease.
- How to use and apply gender of nouns and adjectives.
- Build a solid base vocabulary of words and phrases you can use straight away in the real world.
- In this course you’ll learn how to use basic vocabulary in simple conversation, everyday expressions and phrases, how to introduce yourself, and make small talk by engaging other people.
- How to speak French confidently and comfortably in everyday situations.
- Sentence framing, letter writing, essay and …much more.
- Motivation and a positive mind set.
- Students should be able to understand English.
- This is a beginner course. It is assumed that you have no knowledge of the language at all.
Who this course is for:
- French enthusiasts who want to get to know the language.
- People who want to work or travel to a French-speaking country.
- This is a beginner course but is also suitable for students who already have some knowledge of French but would like to refresh it in an ordered and systematic way.
- Students who want to write and speak French with confidence.
- This course is for those who want to learn French language and French culture.
To learn about French Language, read this article.
If any special notice you have for this course, please write here.